
A TikTok star, her husband and their two young children have been found dead inside a pickup truck in Mexico.
The body of Esmeralda Ferrer Garibay, 32, was discovered alongside husband Roberto Carlos Gil Licea, 36, and their son Gael Santiago, 13, and daughter Regina, 7.
Mexican authorities found the dead family inside an abandoned gray Ford Ranger in Guadalajara on Friday last week.
The police only confirmed their identities on Thursday and are launching a hunt for the killers.

The influencer, known as Emseralda FG online, was a rising star on the platform with 18,000 followers and more than half a million likes.
Her videos featured lifestyle and travel content, as well as lip-syncs she filmed to ‘narcocorrido’ drug ballads.
The family had only moved to Guadalajara, where their bodies were found, for work just months earlier.
The city’s metropolitan area is a stronghold for the infamous Jalisco New Generation Cartel (CJNG).
Esmeralda’s husband Roberta worked trading vehicles and farmed tomatoes back in their hometown of Michoacán.
Mexican police are reportedly linking the killings to business activities, not the influencer’s online activity.
Investigators traced the truck’s movements using CCTV, leading them to a nearby mechanic’s workshop.

Prosecutor Alfonso Gutiérrez Santillán said: ‘The scene was processed, and investigators found multiple pieces of evidence suggesting the family was killed there.
‘While the forensic results are not yet in, ballistic and blood evidence almost certainly confirm they were murdered at that location.’
Two workers in the workshop were taken for questioning and then freed due to lack of evidence.
Then another twist unfolded as the pair left the prosecutors office.
They met up with two other people before armed men ambushed the group and abducted three of them.

The three missing men are still unaccounted for, and the fourth, who managed to escape, is being sought for a statement.
Prosecutor Blanca Trujillo said: ‘Investigations show the perpetrators had been watching the exit for over two hours.
‘It wasn’t an immediate attack – they waited until the group had moved a few metres before carrying out the abduction.’
Get in touch with our news team by emailing us at webnews@metro.co.uk.
For more stories like this, check our news page.